• Complete water analysis • Maintain chemicals as needed: Chlorine, PH, Acid, Total Alkalinity
• Empty skimmer baskets
• Clean top and bottom surfaces of debris
• Brush perimeter tile line
• Brush pool steps
• Empty pool cleaner bag and vacuum pool
• Monitor all pool equipment and repair as necessary
• Check pool equipment for proper operation
• Clean filters 2x/year or as needed
*spa cleaning can be added
*additional charges for chemicals, repairs and extra filters cleanings will apply
*also offered on bi-weekly service aka every 2 weeks.
(Pricing based on pool size and services requested). This is for those who just want to swim and not have to worry about the headaches of their pool. Let us take care and pamper your pool so you have the time to do the things you need and want to do. Some skimming may be necessary between the week depending on time of year and how many trees are around/shedding.
• Includes everything the weekly package has except we come every other week rather then every week.
(Pricing based on pool size and services requested). This is more for those that still want a pool that doesn't "fall off" or go green and still be professional handled/inspected and can handle doing some minor cleaning between the weeks for swimming purposes
• Includes everything the weekly package has except we would just be doing a single cleaning. (This an hourly rate of $115 an hour plus chemical charges.)
This is for people who normally take care of there own pool but either went out of town and came back to a green pool or a pool that has a lot of debris and or can not seem to get the pool to clear. That is what we are here for. We clean, check the water balance and inspect the pool system to make sure everything is good and give suggestions on what you may be able to do better or recommend repairs if needed.